Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 9: Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon

My favourite movies!


I thought you'd never ask!

I love movies!!!

Here are a few of the tops (I'll try to limit myself to six per category):

Comedy 

Miller's Crossing
The Royal Tennenbaums
Harold and Maude
Sean of the Dead
Moonstruck
Clerks

Drama

Topsy Turvy
Gosford Park
Apollo 13
Fight Club (or is that comedy? I can't decide)
Shawshank Redemption
Casablanca

Action

Raiders of the Lost Ark
A Knight's Tale
Master and Commander
Sherlock Holmes (first reboot)
Star Trek (first reboot)
X-men

Miscellaneous (Fantasy, sports, westerns, thrillers)

Willow
Bend it Like Beckham
Silverado
The Sixth Sense
The Matrix
Time Bandits

Oh, fun! Think I'll make popcorn and watch one tonight!

3 comments:

  1. What did you end up watching? I think it's hard to narrow in on just one after you get to listing lots of favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topsy Turvy!!! Love that movie. LOVE it. Ah...and now I want to see it! that's the probelm with seeing so many awesome responses. Also loved 1st reboot of Sherlock Holmes films (drat I think I put it in storage! Silly Shannon!). Totally loved reading your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got good taste! Or we've got similar taste. Looking forward to checking out the movies I haven't yet watched from your list. Also, congrats on the Tiny House!

    ReplyDelete