Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 11: Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon

I had a crazy day yesterday and was not feeling AT ALL weepy. I bought a tiny home yesterday. EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeee! I feel like my life is taking a wonderful new direction and I'm very excited and a bit pre-occupied. I'll be posting more about the tiny home soon! In any case, this post didn't get written yesterday. But since I can't sleep, I'm catching up now!

Weepy Wednesdays


What makes me cry?


All kinds of things! I am a very wet and teary person.

I cry at the movies (and laugh loudly, too).
I cry at funerals (even the funerals of virtual strangers) and weddings (even though I don't believe in marriage).
I cry with joy and I cry with sorrow.
Sometimes, the pure and simple beauty of the world makes me cry.
I cried at that schmaltzy West Jet ad yesterday.

My stepdad scoffs: he says that my mom and I cry at the kittens in toilet paper commercials. But he always kindly passes the kleenex box after he says that.

No comments:

Post a Comment