Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

KIOS: Day 27 Final Friday

Here is the prompt from Jamie Ridler and Shannon Ridler's Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon:

Here on our final Friday of the year, let's share a little bit about the year that was 2013

1. What will you remember about 2013?
Definitely the two music festivals I played at this year: the Pennybrook Festival (which I also help to organize) and the Harmony Bazaar Festival of Women and Song, which was a phenomenal experience. Also, helping to run the West Dublin Farmer's Market. And, this will go down in history as the year I made the leap to buy a Tiny Home.

2. What are you ready to leave behind?
I'm ready to leave behind a whole lot of my stuff! The purging is about to begin. I have until May to decide what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of... The process is beginning this weekend and I'm excited, daunted, a little freaked out and also very ready.

3. What's something you learned  in 2013?
I learned a lot about attachment this year – about how to maintain loving connections through thick and thin. <3!

4. What would you like to celebrate about this past year?
Everything. This year was aces! I love the way my life is. A lot of variety, a sense of being pretty grounded, good friends, love, tenderness, kindness, fun, laughter. I feel very, very lucky!



1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you've had a great year! I understand about needing to purge. I need to do that most desperately. Maybe next year... ;)

    ReplyDelete