Seventy years ago, Woody Guthrie made a list of resolutions called his Rulin's.
Here is my list of Rulin's for 2014:
- Sing for the love of it
- Help other people to the best of my ability at all times
- Be kinder than necessary
- Pay down debt
- Save up money to travel to see family
- Learn how to make a decent loaf of rye bread
- Revive my practice of starting each day with movement
- Finish many unfinished projects (especially textile projects)
- Simplify, simplify, simplify
And that should do it. I can hardly wait.