Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh, so THAT's what my dishes look like!

I moved three and half years ago from Toronto to West Dublin, NS and I moved into the house of a friend with a fully-stocked kitchen. So, he asked me to leave my kitchen stuff packed, and apart from a few vital things (like my left-handed utensils), I did.

Then, when I moved a few months ago, I left a couple of boxes behind at the old place. I was tired, the car was full and I asked if I could just leave them for another day. I finally got them yesterday. 

In one of those boxes I found my Toronto dishes:


I quite like them. They are like brand new dishes because I couldn't remember what they looked like. 

You see, I hadn't had them for very long before I left Toronto. I only bought them because I was having a dinner party one day and while cooking realized that I didn't actually have four plates to serve supper on - so I ran down to Spadina and College on my bike and got these.

It's good to get reacquainted. Now, I need to make space in my house and my life for Tiny Dinner Parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment